Head of Accounting
The Head of Accounting oversees: the day-to-day accounting statutory and Group accounting (including tax accounting & reporting), GL entries, presentation of financial data, business analyses, budgeting, reporting, effective internal controls. Head of Accounting reports directly to the Group CFO.
- Financial accounting, reports and analysis, optimizing accounting processes
- Create & reconcile forecasts and budgets for group entities and individual projects
- Participate in implementation and customization of ERP class operational system
- Standardize financial and management reporting
- Lead the implementation of finance policies, procedures, practices and Group standards
- management of costs and budgets for respective teams and projects
- supervision of end-of-period processes and the analysis of the periodical business performance,
- Work closely with various business units within the Group and external partners
- Responsibility for financial books, records, preparing, tax declarations and including annual closing
- Designing systems, resolving problems, managing change, focus on efficiency and cost savings
- Qualified accountant or relevant university degree (Phd in Finance or Accounting), CPA and further finance qualifications such as ACA, ACCA/FCCA
- At least 7 years of working experience in a leading accounting position with significant, successful and proven record in leading accounting matters or team.
- Exceptional computer skills Excel, SQL, creation of financial reports, proficient in financial software such as Exapta / Navision or other similar ERP class operational system
- Previous experience in implementation and customization of operational system ERP class
- Experience in preparing periodical, statutory and internal reports, cash flow, corporate tax computations, controlling GL entries. Previous experience in designing of control processes. The candidate will demonstrate experience in tax management and have an ability to interpret complex financial information, translating that information into business planning, processes and risk management.
- Strong analytical skills and sound commercial judgement
- Ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines, work with new projects, develop new solutions and think out of the box
- Understanding how financial function supports business, focus on detail, works comfortably in team and ability to support multiple projects
- Outgoing personality, ability to operate fast-evolving environment
- Organized self-starter and proactive strong business acumen with procedural approach
- Work in dynamic, unique, start-up company
- Possibility to implement and customize new ERP class operational system
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in fast growing organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees” benefits.